Thread
Printable Version

Sound Not working

Sound Not working

I can't get the sound to work on any of the shows. I've tried my lap top and computer and neither have sound. The sound is turned on and up on both the VIPTV site and my computer. Any advice from anyone to get it working?

Reply 1#1 KatherineTV's post

Yes there seem TO BE a problem with all of today's updates It should be fixed soon but we have no idea when that will be

ah thanks. I thought it was something I wasn't doing right

Thanks for above info , I tried three different updated episodes and points have been deducted. If its not fixed today will they be returned or have I lost them now?

Yep no sound playing for me either, also House of lies episode 6 has been stream not found for the last several days. Have had points deducted several times today trying shows and no sound provided. Is there no quality checking on these shows or what? seems the site is failing pretty hard pretty often at the moment.

i think they are trying quite bably to bring it to standard but its playing havoc i guess we have to be a bit a bit patient
always repect peoples opinions

I lost 6 points already because of this sound problem.. can I get my points back?

Reply 7#7 Stelchoo's post

Does NO ONE check the forum for the appropriate threads? Sorry - it's not just you - seems no one bothered to read the notices posted. Please see here for directions on how to seek reimbursement along with the relevant link.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

It's quite hard to see the threads in the forum - you only see the top bold ones, it isn't that clear.

Reply 9#9 KatherineTV's post

Well we do have a link just above the fourm say new post http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 00&searchsubmit=yes

No Sound

Trying to watch the most recent episodes of Private Practice and Greys Anatomy - but there is no sound? Have tried it on a few times, but still no sound. Also I get stream not found when trying to watch latest episode of Grey's Anatomy on the european server! Please help!!

Thread