Thread
Printable Version

Can anyone recommend another site in the meantime?

Can anyone recommend another site in the meantime?

Hello all. Long time viewer on VIP but infrequent poster (I usually just lurk in the shadows reading!). . . I have always had great experiences using VIP but currently it's taking me over 3 or 4 hours just to buffer 1 x 30 min episode. It's no fun. I realise there is an upgrade in the works but it's annoying having to wait without much info. So whilst these server issues are still being worked out on the Flash site, I would still like to be able to watch my shows.. Although it's possibly a controversial request as I know a lot of you are loyal to VIP... but can anyone recommend another similar site that works in the same way/ set-up style? I have quite a few points left so I'm not moving on permanently, I'll be back but .. gotta have my show fix, you know how it is! Any suggestions much appreciated.

Reply 1#1 mcguin1977's post

Have you tried http://www.tvfull.com/ as this is basically the same but unfortunately you have to re-register

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

It is basically the same, but points do not transfer to that site. Reply 1#1 mcguin1977's post It is against forum rules for anyone to post any site not affiliated with this one. They are free to answer via PM - just a heads up for anyone who wants to reply.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

One thing you can try is to us the EU server instead of the US server. I always use the EU server because I find it works better. Hope things get better for you.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +5 For your helpful suggestion 1-24-2012 13:00

Thread