Thread
Printable Version

WTF on the STREAM_NOT_FOUND?

WTF on the STREAM_NOT_FOUND?

Got STREAM_NOT_FOUND on USA programs days ago. Still persists. Any ETA for resolution?

Reply 1#1 batkinso's post

you should be useing the flash site double check you are
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 1#1 batkinso's post

We still have the issue with the Server and have no ETA as yet for resolution.

Reply 2#2 magic4u's post

"Stream not found" errors only show up on the Flash site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

yeah and there`s no usa button on flash either barb
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 5#5 magic4u's post

Huh? The Flash site shows EU & US flags for the servers, or did something change and I missed it?

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

No Barb, you are correct. Nothing has changed. They have both servers (flags). The Realplayer site only has one, which is the R for Realplayer.

Please can someone help. I am in uk and when I click on the euro server the program does not load or it stalls seriously! When i use the US server it works fine but for the past few days when I click on the US icon all I get is stream not found. this is quite frustrating ! has access to the US server being restristed for non US residents? Please help sort this out I have just paid $50 for more points and if I cant get good service I would apprecite if you give my money back or help get this solved.thanks

Reply 8#8 kemo's post

I was surprised to find by changing from firefox to chrome i was able to get past streaming not found

thx will give that a try

I'm going to see if this works for me since I have been loading shows from the UK server before I go to sleep and watching them when I wake up as they are so slow to load
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 11#11 woothdye's post

I've done the same thing

Reply 11#11 woothdye's post

Yeah it doesn't fix the problem for me but may still for others

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-21-2012 14:36 I was surprised to find by changing from firefox to chrome i was able to get past streaming not found
This doesn't work for me, No matter what browser i am using, Firefox, Chrome, and a few others, the US servers for any show that has been put up in the last couple weeks has giving me a stream not found error.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

Yeah it's just the last few weeks for me as well

yea cmon when is this server update going to be finished...peak times like weekends and eveings are imposable at the moment lag lag lag at least give us a time frame piz..

Reply 16#16 banlron's post

LBJ has been away and will return tomorrow. We, the moderators, don't know when the repairs will be completed. We all have to wait to hear from LBJ after his return.

Thread