Thread
Printable Version

Programs listed - error message - access unavailable

Programs listed - error message - access unavailable

This is the message I get: Not Found The requested URL/shows/20111124/102749/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80 When I try to access these newly listed programs onvip-tv.net/episode.htm: Allen Gregory 1x05 >> Full Blown Maids Homeland 1x09 >> Crossfire Boss 1x06 >> Spit Hidden 1x04 >> Episode 4 How To Be a Gentleman 1x03 >> How to Attend Your Ex-Fiance's Wedding Fresh Meat 1x08 >> Series 1, Episode 8 Femme Fatales 1x13 >> Visions (2) Enlightened 1x07 >> Lonely Ghosts Being Human US 1x13 >> A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Me Killing Yo Against the Wall 1x13 >> We Protect Our Own Downton Abbey 2x08 >> Series 2, Episode 8 Downton Abbey 1x07 >> Episode 7 [ Last edited by belding1783 at 11-28-2011 13:00 ]

Reply 1#1 belding1783's post

In general, episodes newly listed on VIPTV do not work in the first 24 hours. I am not sure why, but the titles go up while the shows are still being uploaded. If you have lost any points due to this issue, please feel free to seek reimbursement by sending a PM to lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Error

Cant open Downton Abbey 2 any episodes. PLEASE HELP!

Reply 3#3 soprano.sofia's post

There is a general error on the realplayer site and season 2 isn't available on the flash site at the moment but should be fixed soon

Reply 3#3 soprano.sofia's post

As codebreaker said, the season isn't working for anyone right now, so you'll just need to wait until it has been corrected by the tech team.

Error -

When trying to watch Homeland (Flash player) it just says ERROR! Please help ;) [ Last edited by soprano.sofia at 12-6-2011 21:26 ]

Reply 6#6 soprano.sofia's post

The link for this on the flash site is only there for the tech guys to upload to but the first eight episodes are on the realplayer site

Reply 6#6 soprano.sofia's post

There is nothing you can do except wait until the show has finished being uploaded to the Flash site. It is working on the RP site though (at least episode 1 is). Here is the link: http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20111125/2593/

Thread