55 123
Thread
Printable Version

For Better or Worse (TBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x28 Leslie's First Date

M.J. falling asleep while on the phone to Mandy was amusing but the smile on his face when he walked into the shower while Leslie was in there was priceless

2x29 Moving On

Keisha can be a nasty piece of work for ringing Joseph when she seen Leslie was on a date with Richard

2x30 Who Gets the Friends

Leslie and Joseph both being invited to dinner with their new dates not knowing the other was going to be there was amusing as their dates left with each other

2x31 The Grand Old Opera

Chris, a former classmate of Leslie's wanting to date her was going to be interesting when he is also working on a business venture with Joseph but why do business at the opera was bizarre

2x32 You Should've Put a Ring On It

Joseph's daydream about Leslie and Chris was amusing and with them planning a weekend getaway to Spain but Joseph realizing he wants her back was bad timing as Chris popped the question first

2x33 Prenup

Chris seeking a prenuptial agreement with Leslie thanks to Keisha opening her mouth was interesting considering what Marcus said when he asked him but Leslie having her own prenuptial agreement was priceless

2x34 The Truth Stings

Keisha stirs the pot by revealing Leslie and Joseph lived together was predictable but just before Marcus and Angela throw them an engagement party was bad timing

2x35 The Big Day

I'm not surprised Leslie was nervous about marrying Chris so soon after the break up with Joseph but I had a feeling the accident that was holding them up was something to do with Joseph

3x01 The Runaway Bride Part 1

Leslie calling off the wedding to Chris after Joseph's motorcycle accident was predictable but Chris overhearing her praying was unfortunate and Keisha trying to make a move on Chris was amusing

3x02 The Runaway Bride Part 2

Lets hope Leslie hasn't waited too long to change her mind to marry Chris considering he's already left

3x03 The Ex

I don't know how they put up with Todd while waiting for news on Joseph at the hospital but using the defibrillator on him was amusing

3x04 Can We Talk

Marcus should of let Angela know he had invited Joseph back home as she had also invited Leslie and Chris back because their flight had been cancelled

3x05 Leslie Christian

I cant believe Leslie said Joseph's name while getting passionate with Chris

3x06 Joseph

Jennifer and Angela wanting to know what Leslie's sex life with Chris is like was amusing but Jennifer realising her reluctance to talk about it meant there was something wrong was intuitive

55 123
Thread