Thread
Printable Version

John Sandfords Certain Prey (USA) General Discussion (Spoilers)

John Sandfords Certain Prey (USA) General Discussion (Spoilers)

John Sandfords Certain Prey Premiered on USA on November 6, 2011

JOHN SANDFORD'S CERTAIN PREY centers on Lucas Davenport (Harmon), the Deputy Chief of Police for the city of Minneapolis. Davenport doesn't need his job; he could have retired long ago with the money he made designing computer simulations. But Davenport loves what he does just as much as he loves nice suits, fast cars and women. When a cop is shot after witnessing the murder of the wife of a local real estate lawyer, Davenport is called to the scene. The cops quickly zero in on the husband as the prime suspect until a team of FBI agents (or "feebs" as Davenport describes them) descends on Minneapolis with evidence linking the crime to elusive hit woman Clara Rinker (Tatiana Maslany). Taking charge of the investigation, Davenport suspects that Clara is not working alone and sets his sights on Carmel Loan (Lola Glaudini), a high-powered attorney with an intense obsession for the real estate lawyer. As Carmel and Clara try to cover up their crimes, the body count grows and Davenport does what he does best -- break all of the rules to nab this deadly duo.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About John Sandfords Certain Prey Here

I liked the way Clara shot Rollo in the leg when he wouldn't get in the car and what they did to find the original copy was diabolical, the little girl Heather was cute and her comment about the balloons popping was interesting and Clara leaving the driving licenses of the two guys that were there to get her was amusing. Carmel turning around just to try and kill Lucas was incredible arrogant and Clara coming back to have a go was predictable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-20-2011 18:23 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it still felt like Gibbs from NCIS but he's playing different character and what both of them did was really bad i mean lawyers are meant to be dodgy but there line they don't cross. I found out amusing Jack actually danced with the killer without even realise it Until the cop pulled him over . It wasn't great movie very watchable.

Thread