Thread
Printable Version

can't connect

can't connect

for the past 4 days i haven't been able to watch a thing...what's going on...all the connect thing does is swirl...i think you owe me!!

Reply 1#1 lejardamaine's post

As you are the only one i have seen that has reported this problem i am guessing it is some thing your end like a web browser update or something along those lines but if you give a little more detail someone should be able to help like is it the flash site or realplayer site plus what web browser you are using and have tried another browser

Codebreaker is correct. If it was a problem with the system, we would have had a lot of members posting about this issue. Please provide more information as to which operating system you are using (ie: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc) and which browser and version of the browser you are using (ie: IE 7, Firefox 3.9, Google Chrome, etc). From your description, it appears you are using the Flash site. I do believe Adobe released an update to the Flash Player within the past few days. It is possible an update of one or all of these things has caused your issue.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Depending where you live and your service provider your downloads may be limited also. I ran into that problem recently where I went over my 25GB limit and they slowed me down to where I was downloading 10kb/s which is just brutal. I would suggest doing a speed test to see if this is the problem. http://speedtest.net/
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Thread