Thread
Printable Version

RCVR Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

RCVR Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

RCVR, set in 1973, follows a black-ops unit engaged in covering up extraterrestrial encounters and locating individuals (RCVRs) who possess startling information communicated to them by alien beings. The first season, based on alleged true events, takes place in rural Arkansas.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 11-11-2011 12:16 ]

RCVR - What is RCVR?

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Here is a full size banner if you want

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Thanks i couldn't find one

I found season 1 online in one video

[ Last edited by bala at 11-11-2011 12:17 ]

Episode 1

Well this was odd start to the series but was he dreaming or not we don't know.

1x01 Little Green Men

The floating across the celling was like something from Poltergeist and They're here

Episode 2

Having all those birds fall to the ground was odd but him driving over them was a bit disturbing but he had no choice. Still trying figure out who he is what this show is about. Nice cliffhanger with kids  building whatever that metal object was.

1x02 Birdfall

Now this could be taken from Alfred Hitchcock's"The Birds" but stepping on one as he got out the car was sick and the kids are probably building a communication device

1x03 Dry Weather

Tommy Knowing about the stabbed man and then healing himself was strange

Episode 3-5

Well they should known better try to separate the kids accident stabbing a member of team. Tommy seems to be the key to whole secret. How many times have these people convince those people aircraft crash and alien but it becoming harder to cover up. Saying he was the pilot was great than the spaceship arrived. The way Tommy distracted him at end create that car accident but great season finale with Tommy saying they chose him

1x04 Mission Failure

I liked the way Tommy questioned them about wanting them to lie about what they saw but typical government cover up

1x05 DCVR

They went to a lot of trouble to manufactured the remains of a horrific plane crash when Tommy said he was the pilot

1x06 The Chosen

Tommy telling Weber after the crash that he was chosen was interesting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wonder if there make a second season but it's good things episodes were short

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Did you ever find that other show that was only available online

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

nope i even requested it on tvfreeloader no luck

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The only thing i requested there was The Last Train which was successful

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well if the request team can't find it no one can

Thread