Thread
Printable Version

Stream not found

Stream not found

Hi there, I am trying to watch the latest episode of Dexter and Breaking bad and both the american and european servers give me the "stream not found" notice. I have tried upgrading firefox and real player but that has not helped. Any suggestions? I have had extra points removed while I try to correct this issues. I appreciate any advice. Are the servers down---or do I need to upgrade something else?????

I think it's them, not you. I watched these shows over on the real player site instead because they weren't working on the flash site. I imagine they'll fix them sometime today, of course I don't actually know anything.

Reply 1#1 tagknee's post

Updating realplayer on the flash site wont help but you could try the realplayer site http://vip.tv-video.net/

I am getting that notice A LOT - some work and others dont? Whats the problem? I just tried to watch The Walking Dead Season 2 episode 1 and of course took my points but didnt play: http://server2.tv-video.net/rmf/ ... 7284DB716FDDEA5DE10 Says requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate. I am getting a bit frustrated losing points and would like to know if I can do anything. Everything is up to date on my computer and like I said, some shows it works but others it doesnt. Thank you, Lisa
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 4#4 mssweet's post

Please see my reply to you in this thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

IT DOESN'T WORK! BOTH STREAMS DON'T WORK! I've even tried it on my laptop and they don't work. It's taking my points what the **** is going on? If it WAS a problem on my end which it's NOT I wouldn't be able to watch any other episodes are shows. How about you people fix the damn thing?

I'm getting this error A LOT. I've been a member for about 3 years now, paying faithfully to watch TV shows that I love, and generally happy with this service and the improvements being made. But it's getting to the point that I have to reload almost every show I watch, in the hopes that "Stream Not Found" will go away. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, and it's a PITA for me to request the lost points every single time it happens. So, I've lost a lot of points trying to watch shows, first on the American server, then the European server, and eventually trying the Real Player site (which I can't do if I'm watching from my tablet) and hoping for the best. If this doesn't improve soon, I'll have to take my business elsewhere. I might pay more per episode to watch on iTunes or Amazon, but at least I know I'll get the episode I'm paying for. And without a lot of hassle. Please fix this soon.

Reply 7#7 annebasso's post

If RealPlayer worked better for you, you still have the option of using our RealPlayer site: http://vip.tv-video.net/ Reply 6#6 LiquidCobra's post Which episode/s and/or show/s are not loading for you? Points are deducted automatically. The problem could be on your end and you would still be able to watch other episodes. It really depends on the connection you get for each individual episode. I sometimes get the "stream not found", but upon refreshing it works. There are, of course, issues with some of the episodes. Our Error Report thread is a good place to check if anyone else is having issues with a particular episode. I also encourage you to post future problems there. We do our best to keep the list up to date. As moderators, we only are able to inform admin of such issues. The repair of the episodes is up to admin and the tech team. For everyone, please feel free to send a PM to lbjedward requesting reimbursement of lost points.

Dumb question

From an old fogie: How do I send a PM to lbjedward if I have no texting device? Can't I just send an email? This concerns reimbursement for points (about a dozen). Thank you, -Adam-

Reply 9#9 adamadman's post

A PM is just a private message. HERE is a direct link. Just type your message in and send. Do NOT "Save a copy in inbox", as it will not send if you do.

Thread