Thread
Printable Version

Help (New Shows not working)

Help (New Shows not working)

None of the new shows are working. X factor, Hart of Dixie, Pan Am, etc. When you click on the show, it says: Not Found. The requested URL /shows/20110930/102681/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80

Reply 1#1 SMBKingston's post

hi i have just watched the pilot to heart of dixie on the RP site and it worked fine can you tell me more about the problem you are having i.e is it flash ?
The Mod Police Are Watching You

New Shows not working in Flash

Yes the new shows, Pan Am - person of interest - new girl, are not working in flash. I get a 404 error. Thanks

Shows not working in Real Player

Prime Suspect gets this error message in RealPlayer: Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate. http://server2.tv-video.net/rmf/ ... 0114E3BA46269632189 Playboy Club also does not work and gets similar message. I am on a Mac running Snow Leopard and the latest versions of Firefox and RealPlayer. Please help. MANY SHOWS DO NOT WORK IN FLASH, including these two.

new shows: stream not found

All the news shows made available on 10 october give the following error message:stream not found What to do?

Reply 5#5 Heleneferreira's post

Most of you new show are available on the realplayer site and going on the last update the flash site will follow 15 days later

Thread