Thread
Printable Version

Updated:RM stream resume now

Updated:RM stream resume now

Hello, I am sorry for the issue. Souce server of RM site has some problem and is still unreachable via several reboots. I have contacted our server provider to check out. Please use our Flash site for watching tv shows in downtime of our rm site. If you lost some pts, please send me a prviate message for refund. If our RM streaming is available again, I will post the update here. Updated: The streaming server is back online and RM streaming resume.
We keep improving services for you.

YAY! thanks !

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thumbs up from me too. I noticed there were shows playing and hoped it wasn't an illusion.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Excellent. Thank you

i got worried for minn. thnx for the update.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

wondering

I am still having a problem with the rp. When I click on a show to watch it just gives me a blank white screen and says connected but wont play anything. Also, when I clicked the little flash icon at the top and then go to the free shows area the shows arent the same, is this normal?
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 6#6 mssweet's post

The free shows are not all the same on both sites, so that is normal. As for the other issue, is it happening on every show you've tried? You may want to check the VIP Help!!~ Real Player thread to try and troubleshoot your RP.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

It wasnt happening and then all of a sudden it happens. I watch a couple shows, both free and paid, and then seems at one point (not necessarily one show) it just starts to happen.
creativeemotion dot com

Thread