Thread
Printable Version

Stream not found

Stream not found

What does it mean when it says "stream not found"? So frustrating .. I keep losing points and not getting to watch the show

Reply 1#1 Stelchoo's post

Hi there, it means that the site is unable to make a connection to stream the show you want to watch. We have a thread here for reporting issues with some of the episodes here . Usually the newest uploaded ones may have problems. You shouldn't lose points if you haven't clicked more than 30 times in 24hs. However, if you think you have, then send your viewing history to our Administrator here => PM lbjedward

yep I get this on almost every single new show that I try to watch on the flash site, it is beyond a joke. If you want to watch videos that work just use the working realplayer site version.

Reply 3#3 collo89's post

Well, that is not true. We have a lot of members (myself included) who have no problems with Flash. Often it's something to do with the persons set up but this is why we set up the thread on Flash trouble shooting. It might take a bit of effort to figure out what settings you have that are not right, but it's worth it in the long run.

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 9-16-2011 12:45 Well, that is not true. We have a lot of members (myself included) who have no problems with Flash. Often it's something to do with the persons set up but this is why we set up the thread on Flash tro ...
Hi Shinny, I've had no problems whatsoever with Flash.....until 2 days ago. All the new episodes won't work (modern family, glee, the middle, etc) All the previous episodes still work which leads me to believe that it's a problem on admin's side and not ours. If I hadn't set up Flash properly then it wouldn't have worked up until now or still work on the older episodes? The Realplayer site doesn't work for me at all. It's all very frustrating. Asheyd

Thread