Thread
Printable Version

Packed to the Rafters (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Packed to the Rafters (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Packed to the Rafters Premiered on Seven on August 26, 2008

Packed to the Rafters centers around Dave and Julie Rafter and their three children Rachel, Ben and Nathan. On the eve of their 25th wedding anniversary, the couple thinks that they are finally about to have the house to themselves. But home is a very welcome refuge for their children and when unforeseen problems loom, they return like a boomerang! After Dave faces unemployment, Julie's father suffers a panic attack, son Nathan and daughter-in-law Sammy need to a place to stay, daughter Rachel leaves her abusive boyfriend Daniel, and son Ben moves next door but continues to drop in, the household is 'packed to the rafters'.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Packed to the Rafters Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

What happen to the old topic i have feeling it got moved ?

thanks for reposting it

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I don't know if it got posted because i still had it in my PM ready to post and once i post them i normally deleted it from my PM

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know, this is the last season i watching so i don't know if i posted it but i know i had post a few comments on this show before so either it got moved or it just simply lost

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I'm stockpiling this for a later date

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

That's if you can actually catch up ?

Packed.To.The.Rafters.S04E07.Sweet.Sorrow

Well this was episode where Racheal leaves for New York for her job and it was a sad episode .

Packed To The Rafters S04E08 The Male Communication Handbook

I really liked this episode as it showed the difference the way men and women communicate and what a difference Dave wanting go fishing with his dad but him cancel it at last moment hurt his feelings but he didn't say anything. I don't trust dave father much since he's a criminal

Packed.To.The.Rafters.S04E09.From.Little.Things.

Well Ben mother embarrassed  him at his job was amusing but his boss suddenly changing the rules without ben knowing was wrong but surprising result that they become friends since she had massive go at way ben's boss was treating her son . You could his boss is suffering from depression

Packed.To.The.Rafters.S04E10.Big.Kids

Well i have say seeing how the kids who are grown adult were treating each other but two grandad having a go at each other was ridiculous but  dave's father being admitted to hospital was interesting

Packed.To.The.Rafters.S04E11.Swimming.In.The.Gene.Pool

Well you can't help who your family is but Bree was a surprised, Coby didn't even mention her and look like she going be a replacement for Racheal on the show since she look very similar to her. I like how they keep introduce new characters this season

Review of ALL Episodes that have aired

I can't bothered to comment on all the episode i have watched over the last 2 days, with nothing to watch over the past 2 days i decided i will tackle all the episodes that have aired.

So much has happend i honestly don't know where to start but Carbo getting married in secret and having to lie to everyone was amusing but now Rita pregnant so that was a surprised all because she threw up seafood causes her to get pregnant .

So they introduce new cast member (Frankie) who joins Dave as a sparky but she creates some interesting dynamics having work in male environment but she really handles herself quite well, Corby has a crush on her but look like she interested in Dave which really surprised me because she never really made it obvious until we hear her conversation with her friend.

Ben trying to move on with Emma was rather sweet because after Mel's death we knew it would take time but Emma really is amazing , most women would be insecure about their boyfriend not saying I love you when their in relationship but she told him when he's ready and said she was willing to wait and she really knew that he would take time and she actually seems like she really cared for him which is great.  I liked how they played it so that it moving slowly but same time you could see he is slowly letting go of Mel but constant reminder every few episodes are starting to get annoying.

I like how each of the episode have some sort life lessons about being adults and the situations adults get themselves into and how insecurity leads all sort amusing situations.

Just found this got renewed so this isn't last season.

Renewed

RENEWED

Source

Thread