Thread
Printable Version

account logged on from a different computer

account logged on from a different computer

hello everybody, hope someone can help, for the lest few days i keep getting a pop up during a show that my account has been logged on to from another computer. I have no idea how this can be, is there any way to check it out. it is ruining my viewing of my favourite shows, please help. qhero

Reply 1#1 qhero's post

If someone else knows or figured out your password it's definitely possible that your account has been logged into elsewhere. I suggest changing your password here. Leave the current email blank and fill in the rest. I also recommend you add a security question with an answer others won't know to make your account more secure. I hope that helps. Feel free to post in this thread again if you have problems.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thanks Waterlilybard,

thank you for the tip, I will try it out straight away will let you know how it worked out, thanks again. qhero

unfortunately it hasn't worked

hi Again, I made the changes to the password and added a security question, but unfortunately it doesn' t seem to have solved the problem, got the message twice today on two different shows, If I push ok then I lose the page, if I leave it, the show still runs in the background behind the message. It is such a shame as I really enjoy viptv.net but I cannot watch the shows. could it be a virus of some kind. I am sorry but I am no computer expert. qhero

Reply 4#4 qhero's post

Please send a PM to lbjedward explaining what is happening and that you already changed your password. As Admin, he's the only one who can manually go into your account on our part to correct such issues. Do not tick the save a copy to outbox option when sending the message. LBJ is located in China, which means the time difference will make his response take a little time.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread