Thread
Printable Version

How to Make It in America Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Make It in America Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Make It in America Premiered on HBO on February 14, 2010

Discuss Anything About How to Make It in America Here

1x08 Never Say Die

I thought i would re-watch last season finale before the new episode considering it's been 18 months.

It was obvious that Rene was responsible for the theft of the Rasta Monsta truck filled with Cam and  Ben's t shirts

2x01 I'm Good

I'm not surprised Debbie was annoyed at Rene's new Rasta Monsta billboard considering she was supposed to be the face and not the ass but it not being her ass was amusing, Rachel returning and having her photo take with Ben's new girlfriend Julie was interesting

2x02 In or Out

Gate crashing the party with their bag of goods turned out to be a disaster but leaving without the bag was stupid and the way Rene got the skater to sponsor his drink is scary

2x03 Money, Power, Private School

The way Rene got Nilda to clear the table was amusing considering what he seen her doing in the back of his van

2x04 It's Not Even Like That

Rene slipped up trying to give Debbie fake earring in the hope to raise money and what Lulu said to Cam was amusing but he couldn't complain at an other like that

2x05 Mofongo

Rene trying to convince Debbie he's turned over a new leaf was interesting and Ben and Cam trying to do business with the party girls payed off which was a surprise

2x06 I'm Sorry, Who's Yosi

I'm not surprised Ben was worried after sleeping with Nancy because she sets CRISP up with a manufacturer named Yosi who just happens to be her husband but this deal is bound to be some sort of con because it sounds to good to be true

2x07 The Friction

I was right about Yosi's deal being to good to be true and I'm sure Nancy is only sleeping with Ben to manipulate him into going ahead with the deal

2x08 What's In A Name

Ben dropping out of the deal with Yosi might be costly but letting slip he was sleeping with Nancy was amusing

This has now been added to Realplayer site

cancelled

Thread