34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Beaver Falls (E4) General Discusion

Season 2 ep 1

What a great way to start season 2 with all of them somehow end up in jail but small kids are back . I can't believe Barry ratted out Arab

Beaver Falls -2×2- Episode 2

Flint secret is out thanks Racheal but hope getting the information spread it around to get racheal fired at camp councillor was devious. I had feeling Flint would come back

2x01 Episode 1

The look on A-Rab face when he learnt that Rachael is now married was amusing and Barry wanting to pick things up where he left off with Kimberley would of been nice if he hadn't taken a photo of her boobs while she was sleeping but his apology was priceless, having some of the kid back from last season especially the one's that got stuck in the limo after the dance

2x02 Episode 2

How quick Flint's secret spread was incredible

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes another way technology has been used but he should known better than to take a photo of it because they would somehow get spread around

Beaver Falls -2×3- Episode 3

Well Barry thinking he might be a father but one thing you should never ask is .... what he asked but that Hope really is a manipulative person .

2x03 Episode 3

Barry should of never gone through Kimberley draws but getting the wrong idea was amusing and Bobby using Pam's birthday as a way to punish her was interesting, Rachael not being able to say one nice thing about Hope was priceless

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Racheal better sharpen up before she get put in worser role at the camp

Beaver Falls -2×5- Episode 5

Well should know racheal would rebound but Hope get payback was predictable but marriage proposal by Finn was a surprise

2x04 Episode 4

Mac kissing Barry while high was interesting but going back and making out with Rachael made me think he was trying to prove to himself he's not gay but you just knew when the news of the unforeseen kiss would throw the whole camp into chaos

2x05 Episode 5

The prophet announcing that the end of the world is close was bizarre and Kimberley and Barry consider having a threesome was a surprise but I assume Kimberley wants a guy and Barry wants a girl but standing her up was crazy, the girls making fun of Rachael's sex hair was amusing

2x06 Episode 6

Barry should of known better than go off with a strange girl but being handcuffed to the bed and robbed was amusing and I cant believe A-Rab called Hope, Rachael by mistake when kissing her, the fake heart attack to stop the wedding was crazy but what bad timing to tell PJ the truth

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-11-2012 18:29  
Barry should of known better than go off with a strange girl but being handcuffed to the bed and robbed was amusing and I cant believe A-Rab called Hope, Rachael by mistake when kissing her, the fake  ...
Well it wouldn't be an episode without Barry getting into some sort of trouble with girls. i like how that kid got Hope back but did Finn guilt her into marry her?.

34 12
Thread