Thread
Printable Version

Changing password

Changing password

Hi can i change my password on my viptv profil?

Reply 1#1 brur88's post

Try this link it should work for both sites http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... on=profile&typeid=1

Thx but do i haft to change my email addres then?

Reply 3#3 brur88's post

I don't think so

i tried to change my password but it keeps telling me email is alreayd in use so does that mean i have to use different email

Reply 5#5 sayinjin's post

Yeah I'm not sure why that is happening must be some kind of glitch. Because after I emailed you I changed my password and I got the same message, so I used a backup email that I have and it worked. I've PM'd admin regarding this issue hopefully they can work it out. I'm sorry if this inconveniences you, but for now using another email is my only answer maybe anther Mod knows what is going on, but I will find out an answer either way. Sorry again.

Password Change

Hello, My wife Username motherof4 is having a problem with the password reset. She changed her password from the change password link, and gets a message stating thst the passowrd has been changed successfully, now log in, but when she tries to log in, it is giving her a incorrect password error message. We tried this procedure about 8 times. She tried a couple and I tried for her as well. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Reply 7#7 amingermany's post

You should Send a PM to lbjedward who is the site administrator with a brief explanation

Thread