Thread
Printable Version

Sirens (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Sirens (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Sirens Premiered on Channel 4 on June 27, 2011

British Comedy Award winner Kayvan Novak, Rhys Thomas. Richard Madden and Amy Beth Hayes star in a series from Brian Fillis, inspired by Tom Reynolds' book Blood, Sweat and Tea.

Swept along by an endless tide of bodily fluids (rarely their own), the trio of world-weary paramedics bicker, fight and shag their way through the darkly funny maelstrom of their lives. Behind the uniforms, the sirens, and the fast driving, they are three ordinary blokes trying to make it through yet another shift.

But once they've finished saving other people's lives, will they be able to salvage their own?
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Sirens Here

1x01 Up, Horny, Down

Stuart taking the radical decision to give an open-heart massage to jump-start a woman's heart i thought was great but his excuse was amusing but it's a shame she only lasted 18 minutes, the gas meter reader was priceless considering what the counselor said and i can understand why Maxine got annoyed with Stuart for what he said at first

1x02 Two Man Race

The racing to beat the local fire brigade to a couple of emergencies was amusing and how embarrassing for Stuart on his date but her finishing it of by hand was funny and Maxine on her first date asking him for his documents because there was no tax on his car was priceless

1x03 I.C.E.

I.C.E. stands for - in case of emergency

Not a pleasant sight with the guy in the shower but the paramedic on the ice ring was over the top but hilarious and Rachid's proposal was terrible, trying to get Maxine as his I.C.E. was amusing but the skateboarding in the back of the ambulance was priceless

1x04 King of the Jungle

Maxine asking her date about her performance out of ten was amusing considering she is out of practice and I'm surprised she got a second date, she really needs someone to practice on because her dating skills are terrible, what Ashley was going to do in the church toilet while his mom was in confessional was diabolical but Rachid comparing the job as better than grand theft auto and angry bird was amusing

1x05 Stress

The guys playing word associated bingo during the stress seminar was amusing but shouting house was priceless and it's a shame Maxine is having to do all the running in her new relationship with Craig and i don't understand why Stuart was attempting to play Cupid, in a bid to convince Maxie that the Craig really is the right man for her when he clearly wasn't that interested

1x06 Cry

Stuart's conversation with Mini Stuart was amusing after he found out about his father and him being his half brother but watching the video in someone else house was interesting but what they did to go to the funeral was amusing it's just a shame he was to late

Thread