Thread
Printable Version

Real Player & Flash Player

Real Player & Flash Player

Question:  Sometimes when I try to watch with Flash Player the video can't be found (doesn't happen often, but just did with So You Think You Can Dance latest episode no. 7), so I go to watch it in Real Player.  Whenever I do this, I get charged again, even though technically I've already paid for this episode.  This has happened enough times that I am losing points too fast even though I'm just trying to watch the same show...and it's always immediately, well within the 24 hour time period.  

Is this just the way it is or is this just happening with me?  Please help...  

Reply 1#1 pjrplay1's post

Sorry but there's nothing you can do,  this was posted by admin of the site
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 4-27-2011 09:45  [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=171616&ptid=12968][/url]
.Some members still can not play our Flash streaming smoothly after optimizing their computers due that our Flash file size is roughly three times than its RM counterpart.   
So we decide to prolong RM running for one year till April 30, 2012. And RM streaming will be available again at http://vip.tv-video.net with EU server only.   Members' accounts will be synchronized, i.e. you can get your real-time left points number or expiration date of unlimited service on  vip.tv-video.net  as well as viptv.net.   But viewing history on two sites(viptv.net and vip.tv-video.net) can not be synchronized due to technical issue. That’s to say that view entry will be logged in viptv.net and vip.tv-video.net respectively.

And please note that the same episode on two sites will cost your pts twice if you play it on two sites respectively even in 24hrs.

Bummer, but thanks for your reply.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Thanks for replying so quickly Bala.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread