139 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x16

Well this was another great episode with a difficult rescue pregnant women who was trapped and they forced to delivery the baby while she was trapped but finding baby wasn't his was difficult but after all that what a sad ending . . He really no choice does he ?.

Reply 121#121 bala's post

3x16 Storm Chaser
After Heidi and Jordan free Ed and then him becoming a problem at the caravan park was predictable considering the way he was earlier and it was his pregnant girlfriend that was trapped but the end was tragic when she didn't make it after the birth

Art Attack

Well another good episode with difficult rescue turning into gunman situation and you kind of knew something will happen when Dean took the boy to art gallery .

3x18

Well Patrick being alive after being missing 10 years was no surprise but taking the coward way out killing himself because he didn't want to face his wife was sad. I was surprised to see Dean and his girlfriend being fine after previous episode look like she forgive him but having boy dad turn up was a surprise dean has no choice but to bow out.

3x17 Art Attack

Noah going missing was a little predictable along with Lachie doing the macho thing by going after the killer but there was no way Rhys was going to put his gun down after what he did

3x18 Missing Pieces

It would of been nice to see Zoe and Dean make up after the last episode and Heidi saying i hate mom a dad fighting was funny but what did Patrick expect from his son and his wife after they thought he was dead for ten years

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

i had a feeling he was going kill himself after making sure his son was safe. poor Vince having 10 years of nightmare thinking he couldn't find him

3x19 Class of Their Own

Who would of thought the stripper would cause so much damage but i could see it coming and the Simone staying to help was nice but finding out she was an old girlfriend was amusing but the money for the sofa was priceless and you knew Dean's decision to amputate the arm would have repercussions but finding out the reason for what happened was terrible

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was a tough episode for Dean he had make a hard choice but we knew it would collapse at the start but finding out how it did was sad but having all those people injured was sad . Things people do get payback

3x20 The Intervention

Chase suggesting the theory of doubling down to Jordan when he  realises his relationship with Heidi is in trouble was interesting but asking her to move in with him and then buy a place together was amusing but when she flipped it around by asking him to get married was priceless

3x21 Bad Company

Kim moving in on Jordan after the first rescue was amusing but she did become a bit of a stalker and Lachie getting into hot water with that video footage was interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-29-2011 15:28  
Chase suggesting the theory of doubling down to Jordan when he  realises his relationship with Heidi is in trouble was interesting but asking her to move in with him and then buy a place together was  ...
Yes i knew it would backfire on them but breaking up just when he wanted to marry her was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-29-2011 16:24  
Kim moving in on Jordan after the first rescue was amusing but she did become a bit of a stalker and Lachie getting into hot water with that video footage was interesting
Well i had feeling after what happen in previous episode he would end up getting a stalker

3x22 Two Fires

Lara refusing to abandon her patient was predictable but when she and Lachie are caught in a firestorm they are pushed into an intimate encounter which was a surprise and it was obvious Dean would get upset and disappointed that after he told her he loved her there was no kiss

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

Well this was series finale dean really wait too long to tell her i going miss this show but both of us caught up very fast for 3 seasons.

Reply 135#135 bala's post

With this finishing i should be able to squeeze another show in

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

no rest for the wicked

Reply 137#137 bala's post

I still have Sea Patrol and Underbelly to watch

Reply 138#138 codebreaker's post

I put underbelly at back burner, the coming week how many shows are returning i was waiting for Stanley update weekly list.

139 1234567
Thread