Thread
Printable Version

Single White Spenny (Showcase) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Single White Spenny (Showcase) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Single White Spenny Premiered on Showcase on June 02, 2011

Replacing his search for dignity with a search for true love, Canadian comedy favourite Spencer Rice (Kenny vs Spenny) returns to Showcase with Single White Spenny, a comedy of relationship errors.

Spenny struggles to find love, be loved, get love, rent love, buy love, steal love, melt love and sell love. From trying his hand at an open relationship to seeking motherly love that was lacking from his real Mom, Spenny navigates single life with an ineptitude all his own.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Single White Spenny Here

1x01 Revenge Sex

Spenny leaving Molly to have revenge sex with his ex-wife's sexy divorce lawyer in the toilet was amusing but going back for more and getting engaged to Molly at the same time was crazy and Molly doing the same thing was priceless

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I was planning give this a miss but your comment intrigued me so i watched the episode. Yeah you just knew somehow it would backfire on him but the way it did was predictable and at least she forgive him which was nice

1x02 Mothers

You just knew that Spenny would get the wrong idea about Elie but his mother and the egg timer was amusing and his mother saying she modeled for the cake would put you off

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This was ridiculous i mean setting an exam on mothering was crazy he's a grown man for heaven sakes?.

1x03 Monkey Love

Spenny's mom trying to set him up with a prostitute was ridiculous but what she asked him next was disgusting and what was he thinking when he got the monkey drunk and drugged

1x04 Open Relationship

Who would of thought Spenny's open relationship was so complicated but bringing them back together was amusing and Phil trying to flirt with Chelsea as if she was a monkey was funny

1x05 Brooke and That Idiot Norm

Luke setting up Spenny on a fake date with his mother was crazy but going to his school offering him candy was priceless

1x06 Circumcision

What an idiot lying to the nurse about being circumcised after he arranged a date with her as if she wouldn't notice eventually and foreskin restoration sounds painful but what he eventually did to get his foreskin back was priceless

1x07 Meet Andy Patel

Spenny's doll that looked like Jessica was creepy but it's a good job she ruined the voice after Andy Patel got the doll for his shop

1x08 Mancamp

I'm not surprised that Spenny was dumped after he allowed his girlfriend to get mugged but his mother trying to throwing him a gay party was funny but the mugger taking his girl was crazy

Thread