Thread
Printable Version

Account Problems

Account Problems

Hi there.

I am having problems viewing shows on either of the sites. It has been well over 24 hours since I started getting odd messages
whenever I try to watch a show.  Actually the real player site has never worked for me since it was brought back.  I get a message saying" You have reached the max click-to-play number in 24hrs: 500,"etc.  Starting sometime yesterday, the Flash site is now saying "Maximum number of clicks reached."   I pay for unlimited watching and my account is in good status:

Username:angelsj
F$:4
Membership Rank: VIP Member
Consumption Type:Unlimited Watching
Remnant Points:0 points
Validity:06-07-2011

I am using Firefox4 but mostly access the flash site using Google Chrome ver. 11.0.696.68 as it helps minimize the stuttering that seems endemic to flash.  It does not make a difference which player I use.  Can you please fix this?

Thank you

Reply 1#1 angelsj's post

I apologize for your difficulties. This seems to be a new issue that a few others have also experienced. If you send a PM of your above post to our admin lbjedward he will be able to get you up and running until we suss this issue out. I will follow up with a PM to him of my own, just to make double sure he knows. Click HERE for a direct link to PM lbjedward. We appreciate your patience through this transition.
Thank you.  

Thread