Thread
Printable Version

Login form gone in FIREFOX & locked account?

Login form gone in FIREFOX & locked account?

Hi! Since today I do no longer see the login form on the top right corner of VIP.TV - when using Firefox. In IE it's there (see screenshot)- On top of that, when I want to login by clicking on an episode, it says my account is locked. (see screenshot also). That's all really rather queer ... Can anyone please help? Thank you ever so much! Best! Anja

Reply 1#1 AnjaHermann's post

This is a new one for me. I will send a PM to admin, as I think it will have to be dealt with by LBJ. He is in China, so it will be at least several hours before he comes online.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Reply 3#3 AnjaHermann's post

You're welcome. The only thing I can think of is to try to watch a show. Usually a box will pop up that says you're not logged in, and it has the log in boxes on it. Don't know if you've tried that already, but it can't hurt. Sorry I can't be more help, but I have already sent a PM to lbjedward directing him to your post.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

From the images it looks like version 4 and i had trouble with it but not this problem. i have had this problem before and i uninstalled and reinstalled to fix the problem

I've also tried to login via trying to watch a show - no success. But thanks a lot for your replies! [ Last edited by AnjaHermann at 5-24-2011 19:20 ] [ Last edited by AnjaHermann at 5-24-2011 19:20 ]

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I've been using V4 for a while now and only now the problem occurred. Might be a small update I haven't noticed... I'll try re-installing firefox. Thanks!

Reply 7#7 AnjaHermann's post

I've tried version 4 twice and i hate it but i do like firefox and since the flash launch i do find Chrome is a better browser

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Thanks for helping out with some tips Jim. I haven't updated to v.4, and could not remember why others had similar problems.

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

I had a strange problem with version 3 when it was launched that every time i logged into the forum it just went round and round in a circle trying to log in so back then i went back to version 2

Reply 1#1 AnjaHermann's post

Hello, I have sent a PM to you, please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread