Thread
Printable Version

Wow

Wow

I was looking at Statistics and realized that I have been a member for 3 years as of 6 days ago. But I didn't start posting until about September 2010 or so. Just wanted to say thanks for the TV shows and being able to watch without cable.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 Happy 3rd Anniversary !! 5-8-2011 02:42
  • shinny Treasure +10 Happy 3rd Anniversary !! 5-8-2011 02:42
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 1#1 sanggye's post

Well that's great it's amazing how long some of us have been members

Reply 1#1 sanggye's post

Time does fly when you're having fun!

Congrats!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Or it could show how I have had no life in the last year
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

you are not as bad as me according to my stats 20% of all post are mines

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Now that does deserve a wow!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Thanks maybe i should retire

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Mine is only 7.36% but my online time is more than double the next one

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

By December you should be 10%

You know the old saying "It's not always about quantity, it's about quality" !! By the way, don't be stealing Sanggye's limelight!

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 5-8-2011 15:14 You know the old saying "It's not always about quantity, it's about quality" !! By the way, don't be stealing Sanggye's limelight!
Heck, used to it with Bala (I am just kidding) [ Last edited by sanggye at 5-8-2011 21:06 ]

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

I was trying make you feel better because you said how you have had no life in the last year .

Thread