Thread
Printable Version

cannot login to VIPTV.NET

cannot login to VIPTV.NET

Hello, Today, I am surprised to find that I cannot login to VIPTV.NET anymore (although I managed to login to this post with the same username and password.... I get this security message which starts with : SQL: INSERT INTO cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_members (`username`,`password`,`email`,`gender`,`point`,`lifetime`,`usergroup`,`logintime`,`regdate`,`logins`,`payment`,`plays`,`playtime`,`bindip`,`usertype`,`locked`,`uid`) VALUES I have deleted the rest of the message as it contains personal data. Please help !!! Thanks in advance...

Reply 1#1 mozéfinho's post

You need to contact the administrator of this site and send him an PM Click here Please tell what error message you are getting and hopefully he will sort it out

Thanks for the quick reply ! I have just sent an PM. I hope a solution is found soon !

Hello all, Still cannot log in... How long, on average, does it take for the administrator to answer PMs or to find a solution?

Reply 4#4 mozéfinho's post

When you sent the PM did you save a copy if yes then it hasn't been sent because there is a glitch in the system but you can check when the message has been read in the tracking

Reply 4#4 mozéfinho's post

Hi mozéfinho sorry your login issues are still not rectified. The Admin team check in here everyday but this weekend has been a very busy one with the change over to flash. Please allow a little more time for LBJedward to catch up with PM's.If it is still not done by tommorow morning please pm me personally and I will chase it up for you.

codebreaker, casper27, Thank you both for your quick replies, I appreciate it. I sent the PM about 24 hours ago, so maybe I am a little impatient. I did not save a copy in the outbox. The tracking link for the PM has not allowed me to identify whether the administrator has read the message. What I find strange is that on the homepage, the boxes on top right of page for login name and user password have disappeared. The only way I can attempt to login is by trying to view a show (even a free one). Then I get the error message... Best regards

Reply 7#7 mozéfinho's post

This happened to a couple mods while we were testing the new system. If the PM message in your tracking is still in bold then LBJ has not opened it yet, With regards to the log in issue, LBJ had to fix it himself, so please continue to be patient. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread