76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

East West 101 (SBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Ok now i am confused i found episode 5 thinking it was new episode realise i missed episode 4 .

Reply 61#61 bala's post

DS now has 4

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yes i know that now it just i did that before that was posted

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I forgot that the name of the episode is on the screen so they are all right

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

it's a good thing nothing much to watch today

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I'm still catching up

3x04 Transit of Venus

That was a vicious attack on Patricia but she should of known better than to have a shower and i cant imagine the first cab driver would be that stupid

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yes that was vicious attack but what he said about her light made it obvious. The reason why she didn't report him or had a shower is because she's the  boss she couldn't afford people looking at her as a rape victim. It's about appearances.

3x05 The Price of Salvation

What a shame the copy i got looses the sound for 5 min and then is out of sync

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Sorry to hear that my one was fine it was great episode i am glad the son decided to come clean after his mother death.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I'm going to watch The Voice while i wait for a new copy

3x05 The Price of Salvation

So the reason for her not reporting the attack was the possibility of the promotion and Zane attempting to strangle the prisoner was great but the boy deciding to come clean after his mother death was tragic but at leased he got the shooter

3x06 Behold a Pale Horse

With the season coming to an end it looks like Travis is getting himself into trouble and following the first two seasons is he the one to go but going to the funeral of the guy he killed is hypocritical

3x07 Revelation

That was tragic about the two boys fishing but going after the mother and almost killing Zane was diabolical and Travis being the season sacrifice was predictable but letting be a hero was a nice touch considering what he did

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was rather strange but now cops are following him. We knew he would somehow get into trouble.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice consider what he did but what a way for the investigation to be compromise . We didn't think he was involved.

76 1234
Thread