Thread
Printable Version

Twenty Twelve Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Twenty Twelve Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Twenty Twelve Here

Episode 1

Strange idea for a comedy show, the launch of the 1000 day countdown clock was a stupid idea especially that it requires someone to wind it up first and the traffic light phasing was just as bad

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I wasn't really sure if this tv show or documentary ?

Episode 2

Average episode, i thought the language translator was ridiculous but amusing and the poor coach driver getting lost

Episode 3

Kay trying to use a MP3 player as an autocue for her video was a disaster and the security was a joke

Episode 4

Dave Wellbeck public speaking was horrendous but asking one of the girls where she lives was amusing

Episode 5

Thinking it it would look good if some of the team entered this year's London Marathon was interesting but one of them being payed not to run was a result for him and Ian farting in the lift was funny

Episode 6

The only thing amusing about this episode was Ian's wife attacking the camera man

2x01 Boycott (Part 1)

Can you believe some of the Olympic teams were threatening to boycott the Games because the Shared Belief Centre does not face towards Mecca

2x02 Boycott (Part 2)

I didn't think they could pull it of without upsetting other religions to create a Shared Belief Centre to suit all religions

2x03 Clarence House

The discussion about toilet facilities for the Olympics was interesting with them calculating what he called tinkle time on the urinals but changing to #1 time and #2 time his boss wasn't impressed and said your taking the piss which had me lol

2x04 The Rapper

I suppose at the price of cigarettes what she did when he offered her a light from his cigarette was amusing because instead of lighting hers she smoked half of his before returning it and i didn't think much of the rap song called Get it On

2x05 Catastrophisation

I cant believe how many bleeped out swear words they were but using it when talking about the first lady I thought was amusing and a starting pistol that fired live round would have you worried but you just knew someone would get shot

2x06 Inclusivity Day

What a palaver to plant a tree but forgetting the acorn and planting a nut instead was amusing

2x07 Loose Ends

How rude Siobhan was using her phone while in a meeting and I'm not surprised she had no idea what they were talking about and the issues about the fireworks and Olympic electric cars that were planned were ridiculous

Thread