40 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Almighty Johnsons (TV3) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x09 Everything Starts With Gaia

I'm not surprised Gaia was rolling on the floor laughing after Oden tried to explain the God situation

2x10 Magical Fluffy Bunny World

I know Gaia is having a hard time believing she is about to become a goddess but you would of thought one of the other goddesses would of given her a demonstration but Zeb saving Gaia from the giant with the chicken was amusing

2x11 The House of Jerome

The Johnsons discovering that they're not the only gods resident in New Zealand was just bizarre but the Maori abducting Gaia and claimed her as one of their own was going to cause trouble, pole dancing with Ander's Yggdrasil branch was amusing

2x12 You Call This the Real World

Finding out the bar had been bugged was a surprise but if they see all the surveillance tapes there will be trouble and Axl and Gaia's escape turned out to be amusing because of the B&B they stayed at

2x13 Does This Look Like Asgard?

Ty's dream about Dawn was amusing but been mortal turned out to be a disaster for Ty because Dawn has no memory of him now he's not a god, now it's the day of Gaia's actual 21st and she has to choose who she will be with when she becomes a god but her not being the god they thought made for an interesting season finale

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-4-2013 17:16 ]

3x01 An Orchard of Trees

What a bad time to have a apple tree growing out of their sofa just as they were having a house inspection and Axl getting engaged was nice but the families wasn't as keen and Mike winning a ten minute shopping spree was amusing

3x02 This Thing Inside

Gaia still wanting to marry Axl after sleeping with his brother, Anders was a surprise and an even bigger surprise was she went for round two, Michele saving Anders after Axl almost killed him was lucky

3x03 Bergerbar

Axl scaring off the prospective new tenant when he was naked was amusing as she had a good look before running off and Colin burning down Ty's place when he was trying to sell it was evil but as he brought it in the first place you can understand why he did it and Axl suicide attempts is worrying

3x04 Like the Berserkers of Old

They were lucky they got out of bed as that beam would of killed them thanks to Axl but moving in with Michele's mother was amusing and Axl not being able to perform with the girl he just saved was amusing

3x05 Unleash the Kraken!

Mike and his father Johan dating daughter and mother was bizarre coincidence as Mike hadn't seen him for many years and Amelia being the guys new flat mate was going to make things interesting but stabbing Axl in the back wasn't what I expected

3x06 And Then on to Norsewood

Michele using her healing powers on the arthritis woman is bound to come back at them as they will wonder how she is walking when she was in a wheelchair and you just knew Axl's road trip with his father would end badly

3x07 Typical Auckland God

Axl did well remembering the girls name he spent the night with but the fact he pretended not to remember all the important bits was amusing as he had to do them again, dressing up as women for the gay party was priceless

3x08 The Asparagus Is Kicking In

As much as I don't like Colin but him trying to get into Dawn's pants was disturbing but at leased she broke up with her looser boyfriend and as Ty is still trying to get her to remember him he's not happy

3x09 Mike In the Mirror

Dawn's memories of Ty coming back slowly has been interesting as It's been ages since she lost her memories when Ty stopped being a God but Zeb and Axl idea to find Frigg was ridiculous with the fake beer add

3x10 Playing God

Poor Michelle having to cure prostate cancer and the guys faces when Stacey was using the Stick for pole dancing but Axl considering the possibility of using the Stick to assist in the hunt for Frigg is bound to cause trouble, Dawn realising she was eating hash cookies was a little to late but amusing

3x11 A Bit Like Buses Really

There is nothing like a woman scorned but what Michelle did to Mike's car was amusing and Mike keep ending up in the bar no matter what door he goes through was priceless, so much for brotherly loyalties with Michelle having revenge sex with Anders because of Mike and if that is Frigg they have all found who will she choose as Odin

3x12 Late to the Point of Knowledge

Michelle was bound to get annoyed after seeing Mike in bed with Frigg but being hit in the head with a hammer for threatening Frigg was a surprise

3x13 The End of the World as We Know It

Frigg bringing Michelle back to life was bizarre as you could tell she was different and all the mortals loosing their memories before the ceremony was interesting but Dawn covering herself by making a video of her and Ty was great as see lost her memory once before

I am LOVING this series.  I was able to watch season 1 on Netflix but I CAN NOT find season 2 or 3.  Any ideas?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

40 12
Thread