53 123
Thread
Printable Version

18 to Life (CBS Canada)

2x09 Miss Conceived

Tom jumping to the wrong conclusion after he discovers a positive pregnancy stick in the trash and then everyone else doing the same thing was funny but it turns out to be twelve years old

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Wow why would keep it for that long

2x10 If a Bellow Falls in the Forest

You cant call that camping when they arrived at the campground in an immense R/V but locking themselves out and sleeping on the roof and Jessie and Tom getting lost in the woods was amusing

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well the Deer incident was funny

2x11 Like Father, Like Son's Best Friend

Jessie and Tom pretending to be fighting in the hope Ava would get over her breakup after crashes out in their loft worked but with a painful slap

2x12 The Gate

I thought Phil building a Gate in the fence dividing their properties so that the Bellows can visit their Grandma's shrine was nice but Tom trying to invent nice things to say at her Eulogy was amusing and I'm not surprised that Ben locked the gate

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

That gate was blessing in disguise but using their bathroom was evade on personal space

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I realised yesterday that next week is the finale episode

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't mind since normal show are back in april- The new show i desperate to watch is body of proof which has messed around since last year

2x13 House of Cards

It was obvious that their parents gift was more for themselves than Jessie and Tom's but their own anniversary gifts that they can't afford was amusing but selling their parents gift was probably for the best

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

i found it amusing that marriage was invalid   it also amusing how close the family got thanks jessie and tom getting married. gay message situation was amusing.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

According to tvrage this has now ended

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

it hasn't been renewed?

53 123
Thread