Thread
Printable Version

Zen General Discussion (BBC )

Zen General Discussion (BBC )

Detective Zen is sent to a remote village to re-investigate a murder, which may spark a political scandal. Zen is under pressure from the politicians and the Chief of Police, but he would rather be spending time with Tania, the Chief's beautiful assistant. Meanwhile, a gangster is after Zen, seeking revenge.  [ Last edited by bala at 1-17-2011 16:51 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Well not exactly fast paced show but the situation he got himself into was amusing and interesting enough he actually managed to rescue himself without much help.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Not bad the second half had more pace, the escape and car chase in to the wood was good and the cave girl saving his life was nice, the side story with the secretary was good and the lift scene was amusing

1x02 Cabal

Zen's response to his mother after she said about being stuck in the flat with his stupid old mother and then her reaction to him was funny but leaving the bag on his desk and letting the other guy jump was careless

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well yeah not a very exciting episode but i think he was distracted by women in this episode why is every women he meet ends up undressed herself in front of him.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Some guys get all the luck

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Exactly i mean you got admire confidence of those female actress do some those scenes without being embarrassed.

Episode 3

Well the final episode was interesting Zen being promoted at the end was nice way end the season. Shame he didn't answer the phone and guy ended up dead.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Zen trying to hide his relationship from the guy in the wheelchair was amusing but the desk collapsing on the boss after they had sex on it was priceless and I'm glad Zen rang Tania back. The car crash was karma for their crimes and the money went to good use

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am surprised he gave it all away

Thread