Thread
Printable Version

Real Player Not Working on my Mac

Real Player Not Working on my Mac

I just recently upgraded to OS 10.5.8 and my real player refuses to launch.  Is there any way to watch VIP shows without using the Real Player?  Mods: Sorry if this doesn't land in the right forum.

Reply 1#1 themothership's post

We have a sister site that just launched which is strictly a flash player.  The url is www.tvfull.com.  VIP points are, unfortunately, not transferable to that site, but check out the free shows to see if it's for you, and that might be an option that will work better for you.

You also may want to read though this thread to see if any of the suggestions other MAC OS X users posted might help you.

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Sister Site www.tvfull.com point structure

Thank you for your reply Barb!  Will I need to re-register on that site?  And is it true that the points there to see a show cost 3 points, rather than the 2 points it costs on the original site?  Is this because of the HD?  Again, thanks for your help

Reply 3#3 themothership's post

Glad I could be of  some help.  

Yes, you will need to reregister on the other site.  The shows do cost 3 points, which was an administrative decision, so I'm not sure of the exact reason.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread