Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x07 You’ll Never Ever Get a Chicken in Your Whole Entire Life

Fiona learning the hard way that owning a laundromat is costlier than expected but with the previous owner being forgetful I thought she would walk away with her check and I can't believe Frank helped Liam get into a new private school

7x08 You Sold Me the Laundromat, Remember

Fiona trying to renovate the laundromat by herself was impressive considering the previous owner was wasting the money she gave her but using some of the money to help repair was predictable and the locals helping thanks to Kev was great

7x09 Ouroboros

Debbie getting Franny back thanks to Monica was crazy and I can't believe Fiona's laundromat got a bad review after all that hard work but Lip going back on the drink after failing to get reinstated in college was disappointing

Monica being back will be interesting. I am worried about Ian. Mickey being back is going to mess up a lot. I am glad Debbie got to keep her baby. Carl is going to come back as the most normal lol.

Reply 308#308 gabsimom's post

I forgotten what happened to Monica since i do remember she came back in earlier season than disappeared but finding out she was grandmother was amusing but look like Kev was right about her she now the owner of Albi .

7x10 Ride or Die

Fiona's offer to buy the laundromat was surprising considering she's just brought it herself and Monica getting Frank to help with an armed robbery was crazy especially being high

7x11 Happily Ever After

Fiona has her work cut out getting through to Etta that she sold the laundromat but doubling what she paid was nice, Frank and Monica renewing their vows was amusing but tragic she died overnight

7x12 Requiem for a Slut

I was surprised the hospital charged them when she looked like she died before she got their but them thinking she had something valuable in the storage locker was amusing and you can't blame Fiona for wanting to get her buried on the cheap but her father paying for a nice funeral was nice

Thread