71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Raising the Bar Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes she always play that sort out character so i'm not surprised, it great to see bobby and Jerry finally together

i'm so glad this got added today been waiting a long time for this show to get added

Beating a Dead Horse

Wow what a great episode Erinheart trying put a drug addict who's 7 months pregnant  to stay in jail which was tough but she became quite creative to make her stay in jail.
she had the baby in jail.

The dead horse case was good case but the horses so what was the point ?, Animal cruelty is a serious crime but the diffrence he was trying to help the horse. Farnsworth making a fair decision about the horse case

ps: where new lawyer that was introduced in the previous episode ?

i love bobby when jerry piss she says take your pants off why do women think men are that easy ?

Kesler seem really annoyed at jerry but what else in new

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Great episode i liked the way Michelle manipulated the law for the good of the unborn baby and the horse whipping i think was a tough call not knowing that much about horses anyone would of thought he was being cruel. Bobbi and Jerry was funny she knew what she wanted and he didn't put up much of a fight

2x13 Maybe, Baby

Nice episode it was a good job that the baby James was with Roz when his mother was shoot but i did like the way they got an extra two weeks for Roz to keep James before social services got involved

2x14 O! Say Can You Pee

Good episode but Judge Farnsworth new tactic to get the cop and the student to apologise was funny

2x15 Happy Ending

Wow the baby's father trying to squeeze money from Roz but whatever Richard gave the father did work out in Roz's favor. Kessler's boyfriend asks for a favor but when his son's third accident killed a woman that decision threatens her career she does everything to save her career. Over all a nice season final with Roz keeping the baby and Bobbi and Jerry getting a new place but would of liked to see what happens to Kessler

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yes it was lucky but jerry was put in a very difficult position with his client

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well yeah that bail hearing got a bit ridiculous. Balko offer Charlie a job was a surprise ?

[ Last edited by bala at 12-26-2009 10:16 ]

Raising The Bar Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About This Show Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well i really liked this show but i have to be honest the second season was much better than the first thanks to the addition of Judge Albert Farnsworth but Balko was great prosecutor and this really nice legal drama with a diffrence. I will certainly missed this show.

Season 1 & 2 Discussion topic

[ Last edited by bala at 12-17-2010 12:15 ]

71 1234
Thread