Thread
Printable Version

Android devices

Android devices

I use an Android device and was wondering if anyone has had any luck streaming shows onto their device. I know Ipods/Ipads are not capable due to the lack of realplayer support but Android has an official realplayer application. I'm assuming I could download to watch later but just curious if anyone had success streaming. Thanks

Reply 1#1 harpstar's post

Well using the skyfire browser I was able to get it to ask to use Real Player, then I get a server not find. I will keep trying to get it to work
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Any news on how to use on iPad

It is really frustrating not to have viptv for iPad any help or advices? This Did cydia look into it?

Reply 3#3 ltoledano's post

I have no idea who cydia is, but we have a new sister site - http://tvfull.com/, which does not use Realplayer but rather a flash player. You can test out some free shows on that site, and if it works for you, you may want to purchase points for that site, as VIP points are not transferrable from one site to the other. You WILL need to re-register on tvfull.com. While no one has posted if it works on the iPad, one of the mods tested it on his phone & it worked. Hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

according to ipad adobe flash player is not available for phone ipad of ipod touch and so this site is not usable on ipad.. too bad...

Just tried on a Android device with Adobe Flash and Dolphin browser and does not work. Tried on viptv.net and tvfull. How about a mobile site or Android app in the works?? EDIT - Does work on Android with stock browser but not optimized for mobile viewing [ Last edited by dtambascio at 9-29-2011 00:49 ]

Thread