Thread
Printable Version

Survivor 21x7

Survivor 21x7

When I try to view Survivor episode 7, I get a message "Requested file not found".  I can and have watched other TV shows just fine since trying to view Survivor 21x7.  So, it's only this episode.  Is anyone else not able to view this episode or getting this same message?  Any ideas on what's happening?  I keep trying both servers but nothing.  I appreciate the moderators so much.  Thanks for all you do.  However, I already know about the troubleshooting link and ideas since I have been a member for over 4 years and am familiar with all of that stuff.  Besides, it's just a problem with this one episode.  I have tried on 3 different computers.  And as I have said, I am able to view different shows.  Any NEW insights or helpful suggestions would be much appreciated!    Thanks so much.   

Reply 1#1 pjrplay1's post

Hi there - you are indeed correct, this episode isnt playing on either server.  I shall report it in the error report thread.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thanks!

I appreciate your reply.  Thanks for checking into this.  Will someone let us know when it is working?  I don't want to lose any more points by clicking on the episode until I know it's working.    Thanks again, for EVERYTHING!  

Reply 3#3 pjrplay1's post

Just thought I'd also post here - the episode is still not working.  I have added it to the list in our Fix the Bugs thread.  We try to keep up to date, so I'll try & remember to check it again in a few days to see if it's been fixed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread