30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lip Service (BBC THREE) Seasons 1 - 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x02 Episode 2

Wow what a tragic accident after Cat read the text from Frankie after they share a passionate afternoon together and being turned away by her mother was cruel

2x03 Episode 3

Lexy's strange phone call turning out to be from her granny was amusing and poor Tess having to endure a sleepless night listening to the loud sexual conquests of her flatmates and I wish Tess would stand up to Nora the mean actress

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-11-2012 22:06  
Wow what a tragic accident after Cat read the text from Frankie after they share a passionate afternoon together and being turned away by her mother was cruel
I know i really was expecting this sad episode and it just hit you so hard because you don't expect this would happend to Cat. It's bad day for frankie but Sam not knowing is good for the moment but she will find out in later episode. That corset she wearing is still at frankie place

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-11-2012 23:02  
Lexy's strange phone call turning out to be from her granny was amusing and poor Tess having to endure a sleepless night listening to the loud sexual conquests of her flatmates and I wish Tess would s ...
Yes but look like more in store for her with her stalker but those loud noises were rather amusing

2x04

Well finding that bracelet in her belonging made Sam find out about Frankie but poor lexi trying help her out and end up making things worse . I can't stand that other girl who seem not able keep a job

2x06

Sorry i forget to comment on episode 5 but i just finished the 6th episode and it was ok quite a happy ending.

2x04 Episode 4

Tess's blind date with Meg was amusing and the medical condition to get rid of her was priceless but how Lexy's stalker got her phone number and now her address is going to be interesting

2x05 Episode 5

Who would of thought Lexy's stalker was the nurses husband and who would of thought Sadie would get away with the coffee spill on the painting

2x06 Episode 6

I thought Sam's panic attack was going to stuff up the raid and not an officer being hurt and what was Sadie thinking giving the watch she found to her mistress but i would of preferred if Lexy and Tess got together

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

So would i

30 12
Thread