Thread
Printable Version

Harry Loves Lisa Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Harry Loves Lisa Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

"Harry Loves Lisa" brings to life the romantic notion that opposites attract as Lisa's playful spontaneity differs from Harry's more reserved demeanor. Audiences will watch as the two balance their differences in the midst of insane professional lives as working actors and entrepreneurs who are parenting two pre-teen daughters. One of Hollywood's most enduring? couples, the Hamlins' contradictory personalities make for amazing chemistry both on-screen and off.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/harry-loves-lisa

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:00 ]

1x01 Comedy Club

I was a little surprised i enjoyed this and Harry taking a stab at stand-up comedy wasn't as bad as i thought he would be

1x02 Camping

Who would of thought Lisa would enjoy the camping trip but typical grandparents overspending on their shopping trip with their granddaughters

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Isn't this a reality show or is it a tv show?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes it is a reality show

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

That what puts me off because do i really want to watch Harry and Lisa who i have never heard off until this show started.

ps: Are you planning to watch Lip Service ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I've got the first episode but haven't found time to watch it yet

1x03 Belle Grey Party

That's a nice tribute to their children naming their clothing store with their girls middle name

1x04 Anniversary

I thought Lisa trying to find out what Harry was planing from the children was amusing

1x05 Harry\'s Audition

I thought Harry\'s Audition with the Irish accent was good and Lisa thinking about getting her lips fixed should be interesting

1x06 Finale

Lisa's girls handled their mothers lip surgery really well considering the complications with the healing and hopefully will put the girls off from cosmetic surgery in the future

Thread