Thread
Printable Version

Mad Men episodes incorrect

Mad Men episodes incorrect

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this... I was trying to watch the first Episode of Mad Men but the link is actually for the third episode. The second episode is as well. I used 4 points trying to watch them.

Reply 1#1 alisonann's post

Our Error Reporting thread is actually HERE, but I will check those episodes later this evening (just in the middle of something right now).  

For reimbursement of lost points, please send a PM to lbjedward. Thank you for taking the time to report, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Oops, sorry for posting in the wrong place and thanks for the help!

Reply 1#1 alisonann's post

No problem.  We understand many who don't frequent the forum aren't familiar with where to post things.

To which season are you referring?  I was assuming season 1, but the first 2 episodes are two different episodes, and are the pilot & 2nd episode, from what I can tell.  I'm more than happy to check for you, but knowing which season would prove very helpful.  Thanks.

This is the show you are referring to, yes?

Yes, that's the one, and I was talking about Season one episodes one and two.. maybe there is just something funky on my end! Ah well.

Reply 5#5 alisonann's post

So both of the first 2 episodes showed as episode 3 for you?  Just want to make sure I understand you.

Thread