Thread
Printable Version

Point conversion problem?

Point conversion problem?

Hi, I was just wondering why it was taking so long for my points to be converted.  I posted in the thread on September 3rd and it says that it is suppose to take 2 days.  It is now September 13th.  I tried sending a P.M. on September 7th, but have not recieved a reply.  According to the tracking feature it has been read, just no response yet.  I understand that stuff comes up and things take longer then expected at times.  I would just like to know if that is the case, or if I did something wrong with the way I requested that they be converted.  Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a bunch
Kathryn

Ok, I guess no one is sure why points aren't being converted.  And since my P.M.s and post haven't been replied to, I'll just assume that my points are not going to be converted.  I will try to look for another option to watch the shows I'm missing.  Thanks anyway, and I'm sorry if I was a pest about asking.

Kathryn

I will send a PM to LBJ and let him know that people are awaiting points to be converted

Reply 2#2 sweetkathryn74's post

This is one things that fall through cracks it will converted soon depending on when admin has time. . You will get your points converted very soon hopefully before next week.. Be positive   

I sometimes do have to wait 2-3 weeks to get points converted.

The rule i use when my points gets to double digits (98 point left) i apply for conversion i am guessing you very low on points and with all these returning shows you probably will be empty soon .

[ Last edited by bala at 9-15-2010 14:17 ]

Thank you spratt89, I appreciate it.  Hopefully your P.M. will have better luck then mine did.  Thanks for the help in trying to fix this

try reposting in the conversion thread alsp you must maintain a 20 point balance here on the forum that cannot be converted.

I did keep 20 of them.  I have 42, and I requested that 22 of them be converted.  I'm not sure reposting would help since there were posts before mine that had not yet been converted either.  Thank you though gabsimom

Thread