115 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

Lewis protecting Savannah was nice but Marti did a great job in defending her

Warped Sister

Well Marty discovering she has a half sister was interest but being play by her real life sister was cool. They really bonded over refrigerator song   .

Reply 102#102 bala's post

It was nice to find out what happened between Savannah and Nasty Kathy at last and My Refrigerator Broke perform by Marti and Deidre was amusing but what Savannah's father did was interesting

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

He should of been smart gave it in smaller instalments

Land of 1,000 Dances

Well i am glad lewis got the car for his dad but Marty really should rethink her relationship with her teacher

Reply 105#105 bala's post

I couldn't understand why Lewis entered the dance contest with Kathy while she had a bad knee and it looks Alice had an ulterior motive into helping him win the car

Officially Cancelled

Reply 107#107 spratt89's post

Lol, we were posting at the same time.

Reply 108#108 shinny's post

I was not really surprised this show got cancelled, I think CW need to bring back a comedy as Everybody Hates Chris was a huge success and posting the same thing at almost the same time I have done quite a few times.

It's shame but I can see why it got cancelled too.

I'm Sick Y'all

It such a shame the ending was really great cliffhanger  . I can't believe it i was like they end it like that but there probably thought there would be a second season .

Reply 111#111 bala's post

The way Kathy trapped Lewis in the bathroom was rather clever and their final performance just for themselves was a nice touch

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

What did you think of the ending-talk about a bad way leave a series?.

Reply 113#113 bala's post

It was disappointing but with so many shows only lasting one season it's nothing new

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know but leave it like that with father as the clif-hanger i didn't see coming i thought end would be the hellcats wining the competition.

115 123456
Thread