35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Shattered (Showcase Canada)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-14-2010 06:37  
Another good episode where we see more of the Harry side of Ben but talk about bad timing when he changes while he is with Harry's girlfriend and i feel that some of the episodes are out of order beca ...
Yes when i saw her i thought he would transition into Harry but it made for amusing situation since Amy had no clue that he knew her. The judge I figured was the murdered girl father it usually turn out that way but i didn't see that twist coming-that sick doing your own daughter like that was so wrong but i didn't think he killed her so that was a surprise.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-24-2010 10:43  
The e mailing wife who was trying to have her husband killed was amusing especially when she hired an undercover cop to kill him and also asked him to dispose of another body and Amy is having a hard  ...
it driving me crazy to figure out whether know or not but there was a brief moment where i heard her talk about multiple personalities but than she dropped it. She really great partner covering for him but how long can she keep it up before he does something that ruin her career?.

The wife seemed quite nervous but she was rather amusing.

Everyone's A Hostage To Someone

Well this was excellent episode but she was honest to guy about nick

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting episode where we find out what's ben childhood was like you almost feel sorry for him can understand why he has these personalities help him cope and it does protect him. It's a shame that wrong people got convicted but these thing happens.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Wow i can't believe he found his son but the one thing i don't get is if his wife knew about ben different personalities why she did she allow him to look after Adam? . i am glad he was safe but case help him remember and in the past 2 year he must of transition into ted to check up on Adam?.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Reply 25#25 bala's post

According to Wikipedia Out of Sorrow was episode 13 and not 10

1x11 Finding the Boy

Interesting episode with two professional hit men opening fire on the groom and guests at a Punjabi wedding celebration and then abduct the couple’s baby, it's a shame the wife spoiled the ransom drop but a great time for Ben to change his personality

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

1x12 Stairways to Perceptions
Just started to watch this and it looked familiar so i read my previous posts to see which episode this was

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

1x13 Out of Sorrow
And another repeat episode so i will have to try and find which two are missing

1x06 She Had You Fooled

Another good episode with Lynda almost fooling Ben about the drugs and the were lucky to get a confession after they searched his house without a warrant

1x10 Key with no Lock

The 14-year-old girl covering for Ben when she found him drunk on the lawn was nice but Ben stopping the chase and allowing Amy to chase the brother over the fence was funny because he knew the dog would chase him back

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Are you rewatching these?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

No there was 3 missing episodes but i had to download them all because of the mix up to find which ones i mist which turned out to be 6 - 10 -11

1x00 Unaired Pilot

What a strange difference to the aired show, Ben is now Kyle and an ex-cop who has been traumatised by the murder of his family and Amy is played by someone else a rookie police detective Madeline, the episode is a slight variation of episode 11

35 12
Thread