Thread
Printable Version

picture froze

picture froze

Is it possible to refund my F$, I could only watch about 10 minutes of seres 3 True Blood before the program froze, this happend on 1-4 , the fifth episode was Ok

Thanks.

Reply 1#1 lynnbarr's post

You have 30 attempts to watch any show on the initial F$ charged.  Make sure to watch in your own Real Player as this greatly improves viewing quality (right click on the pop-up & select " Play in RP" or "RP theater mode".  Leave the initial pop-up RP up, just minimize it into the toolbar.  If the picture freezes, or the show stops loading, note the time, click stop, start, then right click on the time bar.  Enter the timestamp where you left off, and let it load.

For more helpful tips, please see VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes).

If all fails, or there is an error in a show, please send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement. :)
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ok, thankyou.

Reply 3#3 lynnbarr's post

You're very welcome.  Please don't hesitate to ask for any other assistance you may need.  We might not be as quick as we'd like (all of the moderators here are volunteers), but someone will always do their best to try and assist you.  Also, some of our forum users are extremely helpful, and if no mod is on hand, they will surely point you in the right direction.

picture froze time stil moving

this keeps happening to me all day arrrr

Reply 5#5 ElleStar's post

Which episode/s are you attempting to watch?  Are you watching on VIPTV or tv-video.net?  With the current issues we've had on the site, there are some smaller glitches that I've noticed that seem to come & go.  Usually, if you note the time the picture froze, you can stop then restart the video, right click on the time bar and a box will pop up that allows you to input the time you want it to start at.  I did this the other night when the same thing happened and it worked.  Let us know if it helps you.  If the problem keeps happening at the same place on a particular episode, there might be a problem with that epi, whch is why I asked for specics, so I could test it for you.

Thread