Thread
Printable Version

Episode issues

Episode issues

Is anyone else out there having trouble with being able to finish watching an episode?  The past few days I haven't been able to watch entire episodes.  The video stops when there is still about 10 minutes left on a show.  The timer keeps going, but the video just stops, like it is stuck, even though the timer keeps moving forward.  Is this happening with anyone else? I pause the video and let some time pass to make sure it has downloaded fully, but this doesn't help.   I have about 4 episodes that I couldn't finish.  I have never had problems like this before, so I can't imagine it's my computer.  Could it be a problem on the end of those who add shows on the site?   Any helpful advice is appreciated.  Thanks!  

Reply 1#1 pjrplay1's post

No, I haven't been having any issues. You may need to clear out your realplayer history and check your connection speed etc. Take a look at the tips in this thread:

VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes)

Okay, I'll try the clearing history thing, as it definately isn't my speed.  Thanks for acknowledging my post, appreciate it.  Cheers!

Thread