Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The kids surviving a year without their mother was impressive but getting caught with a stolen bike was unfortunate

5x10 Fragments

I was hoping somebodies body camera would catch Duncan out as a coward and a scum-bag but hoping to make the collar on his own and getting knocked out and wired to a bomb was karma

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It took being wired to bomb to actually be honest with Andi and i can't believe he was stupid enough to go solo without his partner clearly not a team player. .

5x11 Everlasting

Nick knocking the woman of her bike was amusing as it wasn't the first time they meet and Andy was lucky to survive that blast

6x01 Open Windows

You know summer season is here when show you haven't watch for ages return out of the blue and who would thought this show would last 6 seasons . What a returning episode which left me confused as it been a while since we saw last episode and fact no recap meant you had remember what happens last time .

Of all the places to break in it had to be a cop place certainly made this great returning episode

6x02 Perfect Family

I had a feeling there something off about the father but finding out how he been abuse his daughter was sad but i am glad police were able arrest him and get protection from the father.

6x03 Uprising

That prison riot really put the cops in trouble but it does look like new cop is working for bad guys at first i thought she was internal affairs but after the revelation she was in love with drug kingpin it changes things.

6x05 A Real Gentleman

Tracey getting kidnapped on her big raid was unfortunate but you kind of knew that it was a trap but glad they found them

6x06 Home Run

Shooting up charity baseball game was awful it's good thing not too many people were injured

6x07 Best Man

Oliver being framed for the mole was unfortunate because we find out who's the real mole and it's Tracey boyfriend

6x08 Integrity Test

I am glad they proved Oliver's innocence but it was smart way to catch corrupt cops

6x09 Ninety Degrees

The heatwave provide easy episode to watch but you knew there be some drama and what an awful time to go into labour

6x10 Breaking Up The Band

Gale's father asking her lie for him so he wouldn't go to jail was awful but if matter weren't bad enough she loses her adoption meeting because she forgot to meet social worker who was assessing her.

6x11 74 Epiphanies Season Finale

Really enjoyed that. It felt like a series finale. I guess they are just hedging their bets until the US figures come in and the decision for Season 7 is made.

Reply 196#196 shinny's post

I know right wasn't sure what was going to happen but i agree this would made for an excellent Series finale. I actually want this to be last episode because i don't think they can do any more with characters.

Thread