51 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Saving D***

Well that support group was amusing but RJ dad getting a job at his high school was rather amusing but he turned out to be a good teacher.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I thought RJ would use Amy to make Jenny jealous while on the stairs and his father as the substitute teacher was amusing but he was good

2x07 You, Me, and Weezer

It didn't take long for R.J to move on from Jenny but his first date with Amy started off as a disaster but having a song dedicated to them was nice and got him the kiss

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah but this is high school isn't it

2x08

Poor Miles that last thing you want on your face .Just you think this show can't any more disgusting they top it with that but him thinking being a cheerleader would get him girls backfired.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

2x08 Give Me A 'p
Miles joining the cheer-leading squad after his animation vision was amusing but but what happened was payback for taking advantage of looking up their skirts

2x09 Hunkeez

RJ geting more than he bargained for when his dad takes him to Hunkeez the male strip club was amusing in a strange way

2x10 Sex. Teen. Candles.

It was obvious the Max Bash was going to cause trouble but Max trying to arrange his gang to meet at 010 hundred hours was lame because he meant 10pm and the ending with Amy was amusing

2x11 Steamy Surprise

Jenny and RJ getting nominated for Mr. and Ms. Pinkerton caused problems for Amy and himself and after all the bullying from Max he turns out to be gay which was a surprise

2x12 The Better Man

I loved the animated teacher fight over Suzanne and the way R.J. announced his love for Amy in front of the whole school was impressive but what a way to end the second season with Lily saying she's pregnant with R.J's baby

MTV Castrates The Hard Times of R.J. Berger

MTV has pulled out of its commitment to The Hard Times of R.J. Berger, going soft on the original comedy that you could say was in the same vein as Boogie Nights, as it was about a kid with a huge dong. In terms of overall audience, the comedy just couldn't keep it up, dropping below one million viewers per episode at the end of Season 2. It looks like Hard Times got the shaft,

Source

51 123
Thread