Thread
Printable Version

White Collar

White Collar

Series 1 Episode 9 doesn't play. Comes up with error message.

Reply 1#1 lizjmitchell's post

This has been reported thank you

Your lucky i cant even get episode 3 to load past 14 mins ive tried 3 times and im now giving up the will to live

Reply 3#3 Anton1968's post

It loaded for me immediately and it's not an known issue. Are you able to play other shows? How are you loading it? Straight from the server or do you open it in realplayer?

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Yes it loaded immediately for me as well and is still running, i am pasted 18 min

tried from server and realplayer. so if you have any ideas on what to do please let me know. as for problems with any other shows then yes. NCIS,NCIS Los Angeles, CSI New York,CSI Miami the list goes on im affriad.

Reply 6#6 Anton1968's post

Does any show work and also try a different web browser for me i prefer Chrome or FireFox try the free shows first until you fix the problem

Has any of your internet or browser settings change ? i'm talk browser update or any other internet settings? Have you change internet providers? How long have had this problem?

im using firefox and white collar is a free show mate. i will try a few others and see how it goes

Anton, because you are having this problem with so many shows it sounds like the problem is on your end. Unfortunately there are a lot of reasons why and you'll have to try to eliminate them. Have a look at this thread first and go through each of these suggestions: VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes) Keep us updated. We'll try to figure this out with you.

bad link for season 2x3 (lastest episode)

2x3 will not work for me, I get an error message 'requested file not found. The link you are requesting may be outdated or inaccurate" I am not having problems with other shows, just this one. edit* I was able to watch it on the USA website, just in case anyone wanted to know where they could watch it until this link is fixed MODERATOR EDIT...(Please do not post links to sites....) Thanks [ Last edited by brokengirl01 at 7-29-2010 21:38 ] [ Last edited by dognxtdoor at 7-29-2010 22:32 ]

Reply 11#11 brokengirl01's post

Please post any show errors in our Fix the Bugs thread HERE.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread