Thread
Printable Version

OverCharging

OverCharging

Please audit my account. I am being overcharged for viewing. I can get a video to come up every now and then and it is charging for those that are not loading. I found out today, which I will try later, to restart my computer after each successful viewing but I never know when that will be. It is rarely on a first attempt. I am not sure as to how much I have been overcharged but at last count it was 8. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Larry

Reply 1#1 lmitch33's post

Sorry for the issues you are having. Please send your request for reimbursement via PM to lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Sorry,I don't experience it,only with the game,but I don't remember what to do for it had been a long time. Edited by a Moderator for unsupported links [ Last edited by shinny at 7-26-2010 10:04 ]

Hi I thought you could watch the same episode of a series as often as you like within a one month period, I have been charged six points for the same episode of Angel series 2 within the time limit, could i be refuned the points.?? lynn

it is 24 hours not 30 days.

Long time customer, problems with VIPTV account

Hello I have always experienced problems with my realplayer playing movies and tv programs, i believe it is the connection in my country as i do not face this when i am abroad. For this reason, i have always used unlimited membership on my vip account. This time, i decided to try the credit account and i have lost a lot because of it. If the system administrator will check, they will find that i have repeatedly lost many credits trying to play the same episode over and over again due to our bad connection. I will be renewing my membership to unlimited but ask that someone please check my log history and return the credits i have lost. I have been a loyal customer to the site and would appreciate assistance. Thanks User name: taryam

Please send a PM to lbjedward in detail with a copy of your viewing history.. thank you

Thread