Thread
Printable Version

city homicide

city homicide

Hi there, I haven't really been following the forum as of late, so if I am asking this question when someone already asked it I apologize. I was wondering what was wrong with City Homicide, I started watching it from the beginning, and have now started on season 3, but it's a repeat of season 2. What's up with that?

Reply 1#1 delygirl's post

Hi there, I don't watch this show so I don't generally know but can you give me an example of which episodes in Season 2 are repeated in Season 3? Thanks

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

From what i remember there was some confusion on season 2 mid season break and when it returned they started season 3 and it is in fix the bug thread post #403 and here http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... ght=City%2BHomicide

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

That could be Shinny because I know episode one and two I saw in season two, but I just watched episode three and one of the characters refers to a matter as if it hasn't happened yet and it has. So maybe they are backwards. I'm going to watch the fourth episode now. I'll get back to you with the results. Man am I confused

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Yup I just looked up the episode list online and 1-4 are incorrect, they are from season 2. Then they continue correctly from episode 5

Thread