Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x10 Southern Accents

How ironic that the mayor got married on the beach when there is a rule against weddings on the beach but Jules finding out that Holly and Travis made out was interesting and the speed bump accidents were amusing

3x11 Down South

Travis deciding to make a play for Laurie might not please his mother but I thought it would of been nice and the guys getting caught in the bar with three young ladies was amusing, Travis and Wade on the ipad has to be the strangest thing ever

3x12 Square One

Laurie and Ellie asking Travis to help them determine which of them is sexier but after tracking down the one guy they both slept with and him picking Ellie was interesting and Bobby winning the white shirt challenge was a surprise

3x13 It'll All Work Out

Jules planing a spring Thanksgiving after she realized the gang didn't celebrate the holiday together was bizarre and Jules asking Travis to do her vows was crazy but i dad find the memorial for the broken glass amusing

My Life / Your World

So this was season finale and poor greyson not being able to have privacy in Julies home but than inviting whole gang when they elope was crazy and than deciding not to do it and do it on the beach was amusing. Poor Travis just when he thought he would get lucky her boyfriend turns up and Travis get crazy drunk and goes naked was also amusing.

3x14 My Life

The bedroom being off limits didn't last long and Tom at the window was amusing but the dog with the golf balls was ridiculous and eloping to Napa without the cul de sac crew wouldn't of been the same

3x15 Your World

Cancelling the wedding in Napa because they couldn't get Grayson kid there was a little bizarre because it was his idea in the first place

Thread