Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Late Admissions

Well this certainly shows ADH medication to do well SAT isn't new but it was disturbing how the principle look other away since helping his school look good. .

9x08 Late Admissions

Lindsay's trip down memory lane was interesting but travelling home Montana for the execution of Daniel Katums was a little creepy and the principle turning a blind eye on the drug problem was disgusting

9x09 Blood Out

Who would of thought Detective Lovato's past would cost the victim his life when she was reconditioned by the girl from her past as an undercover officer and what was Carmen thinking trying to jump that cap but Hicks turning the other cheek when his CI was responsible was diabolical

9x10 The Real McCoy

The old phone box being a secret door into the club was impressive and Adam running out on his girlfriend was bizarre but finding out later he went to see his father who has alzheimer's was sad

9x11 Command+P

The two different victims being linked by the same unusual weapon was interesting as the gun was printed without any ballistics and the side story of the mystery benefactor giving away a million dollars to ten strangers was bizarre as it turned out to be their own Sid but admitting he has cancer was sad

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes it scary to think 3D printer could make a gun but seriously why would that teenager load the gun with real bullets when he could of demonstrate it with blanks ?

9x12 Civilized Lies

Using the masks to make it look like they were black would of been clever if one of them didn't get shot but Anthony told a good lie considering ballistics told another story and the way they played them to get a confession was great

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I was impressed at how they were able make him confess but the way make video of the other guy from old footage . There really a lot of convincing performance starting fake news story and the end putting both of them in the cell and making them confess. Some of it i figured out but not the dead guy in tunk ?.

9x13 Nine Thirteen

I thought the title was the season and episode number but it was just a coincidence as it was also the building number, Jo running into the stranger with a surprising link to her past by being the one who received her sisters heart but her dying on September 13th was an incredible triple link to the title

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good title but he should known his girlfriend might want revenge for going to jail.

White Gold

Well thinking it was cocaine when it was chesse was a costly mistake

9x14 White Gold

Tragic that the kid was killed for smuggling cheese mistaken for drugs

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes but he really should realise the package look like drugs

9x15 Seth and Apep

D.B. coming back with Mac to New York to help outsmart Christine's kidnappers was interesting and the Russian roulette to get him to talk was great

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

When he mention there were empty i found it amusing

9x16 Blood Actually

Wow that was twisted killing her husband because she thought he was cheating on her only to find out he was planning a surprise trip

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

THAT was the one that really got to me out of 3 murders

Today is Life

Well it strange seeing the crime done and trying figure out whether cop was lying about getting shot at but what tragic situation with innocent boy get shot instead of the criminal

9x17 Today is Life

The innocent boy being in the wrong place at the wrong time was tragic but after being shot at you can understand why the cop shot and Jo doing a similar thing without seeing the gun was a great way to demonstrate a split second decision

Thread